PyGirls: Python programming for girls
Edumus School in collaboration with the European coding school Datorium and IT company Tietoevry invites all girls to try coding and discover that it can be very interesting, creative and fun. This Python programming course is specifically designed to support girls in learning digital skills and coding in a friendly #girlsonly environment.
What will you learn?
During this course, girls will learn the basics of Python, one of the most popular programming languages. By learning Python basics such as operations, variables, lists, loops, and logic, girls will be ready to make their own projects. They will be able to recreate in a form of an application such games as Rock Paper Scissors, Number guessing, Hangman, and many more.
In addition to coding skills, girls will improve their logical thinking and work with modern digital tools, in order to, effectively collaborate in the development of their projects and work remotely in teams.
- You will know the basics of Python, one of the most popular programming languages
- Work with the most popular tools like GitHub and VS Code.
- You will create your first apps
- In addition to coding skills, you will improve your logical thinking and work with modern digital tools
- You will be able to effectively collaborate in the development of your projects and work remotely in teams.
- Wou will have improved your English language skills significantly.