👋 ¡Bienvenido de nuevo a la lengua y cultura españolas!
Do you already have some knowledge of Spanish but are not sure how to use it, or you can maintain a basic conversation and order food at a restaurant but you want to take your Spanish to the next level? In this case, this course is for you! You'll expand your vocabulary, will be able to understand natives better, and will learn different tenses.
By the end of the course…
You will understand slowly spoken Spanish on familiar topics. You will be able to answer questions like:
What do you like doing in your free time?
What are you planning to do …?
What is he / she / they like?
How do you feel? / Where does it hurt?
What did you do this weekend?
What did you use to do when you …?
- Use different past tenses in Spanish
- Know the difference between the past tenses
- Speak about your past experiences using necessary past tenses
- Describe appearance
- Know how to use gerund and talk about the actions that are / were happening at the moment of speech
- Know how to use the imperative
The course has a non-differentiated assessment (passed/failed).